Agnostic.com

4 17

The women’s reproductive rights march was excellent! I met a lot of very fired up pissed off Texas women and men. Hot as hell out there but worth it!

Redheadedgammy 9 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too bad the five assholes on the SC will never see those signs, nor would they care even if they saw them..

Do you want to use these? I rotated them for you.

Thank you, I don’t know how to do that. I have a lot more good pics and some video but don’t know how to make them come out right. 😕

Good signs Rhonda…it will do you good just to let out some of that pent up anger with other angry women.

I felt so empowered by all those wonderful women today. So many heartbreaking stories were told today. These Texas women are fired up and angry as hell. Glad I was there, but boy do my feet hurt. 😳

Some great signs there! Thanks for sharing!

Here are a couple more.

@Redheadedgammy The ignore abortions one is awesome!

@ChestRockfield It was being held by a 5 year old little boy. His mother let me take it as long as I didn’t get his face in the picture. That one made me cry. 😢

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.