Agnostic.com

5 1

How to use and respond to emojis and where are they?

Ok, another questions on how to use this site. I have seen people use emojis, like a hand waving hello emoji, when visiting my profile. When I go to a profile or maybe want to wave back, I do not see where or how to do so. Help please. I could not find the info in the info departments of this site.

jeffyuu 4 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Click on the 3 horizontal bars at the base of each post for a limited selection, also to see what others put.
Otherwise look on the keyboard if your device.

Do you post on your phone or on the computer? Smart phone keyboards have emoji keys.

@jeffyuu 📵🖥️👌

Also this: [agnostic.com]

skado Level 9 July 9, 2022

Hello and welcome, I do hope you enjoy the site. I believe that you can only use emojis with a desktop, there is a limited amount of info under FAQ at the bottom of the page.

There’s a few under the thumbs up button to the lower right, then whatever’s on your device.

skado Level 9 July 9, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675853
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.