Agnostic.com

5 11

The single star on the Texas flag is actually a review.

Dyl1983 8 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love texas but we need some changes

Why don't you just make the Mexicans take it back ?

I'd rather live in a car in LA then a penthouse in Texas.
I've quit great jobs when the company moved from Orange County to somewhere in Texas and they offered to pay for all moving expenses and a pay raise and I turned them down. Two years later the site was leveled by a tornado.
The natural dangers don't scare me, a population of people hateful enough to elect Greg Abbott as governor insures my obstinate refusal to set foot in that state.
I had a speeding ticket in Texas that was an obvious trap because other cars with Texas plates were flying past me, but I get pulled over for speeding, because I have California plates.
I went to the DMV after coming home, they told me not to worry about it. Texas sends their records of Califonian traffic violations but California dumps them because Texas cheats so California refuses to participate. That's what Enron was about Texas trying to steal billions from Californians.
Fuck Texas!

Yup, out of 10!

I suspected that was the case.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676790
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.