Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Autopsy shows Ivana Trump died in fall at her home - BNO News

So she was killed from a fall. She was found at the bottom of the steps. Who was at the top of the steps?

barjoe 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hear the ghost of Vincent Foster echoing down those stairs. She might have twisted an ankle and down she went but that's not how Dems should play it. Where were those miserable children when she fell?

The point is it was very convenient. They postponed testimony. If it turns out they never have to testify, then she was murdered. Period. I don't believe in coincidences.

@barjoe IDK, sounds like she fell, probably due to that broken hip, and then had a coronary as she died. She was a Communist bitch enjoying the trappings of her own design so IDC. Produced three Devil's Spawn so she'll probably have a great afterlife. If any of those three can be pinned for her murder I'm all for it, though.

@rainmanjr Yep. Just like Melania, his current whore. In this case, her death reminds me of Martha Mitchell who I think was murdered. I guess you're probably right but it does benefit Trump so murder is a possibility I won't discount.

Any hit man worth a crap would know how to make it look like a accident.

Just like Epstein was a suicide.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676930
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.