Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Elon Musk's Dad Has 2nd Child With 35-Year-Old Stepdaughter: the Sun

Elon Musk's dad has fathered a second child with his stepdaughter, who is 41 years his junior, he said in a new interview.

Errol Musk, 76, told The Sun Wednesday that he had a daughter with Jana Bezuidenhout, 35, in 2019.

The elder Musk and Bezuidenhout previously welcomed a son, Elliot Rush, who is now 5 years old.

Bezuidenhout's mother, Heide, and Musk were married for 18 years and share two children. Bezuidenhout was 4 years old when Musk became her stepfather. ...

(Well, I guess Woody Allen wasn't the first to marry a 'daughter'.)

snytiger6 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden liked showering with his the sick fuck

puff Level 8 July 17, 2022

[wtrf.com]

I don't think it is all that unusual for young kids to bath with their parents. Nudity taboos vary from culture to culture, and in the U.S. nudity taboos tend to very a great deal depending on family norms. In some families there re no nudity taboos among family members at all, but for most families when a child reaches puberty nudity taboos usually go into effect.

Inconsistencies in nudity taboos from one family to another makes the most conservative people jump to conclusions when nudity taboos are absent or differ from their own.

In my family nudity taboos kicked in at school age. At one of our neighbor's homes, among their family members they had no nudity taboos at all. Parents, teens and kids all used the hot tub together nude.

As an adult, I have visited nudist clubs, nude beaches and nude recreation areas. I see nothing wrong with it. Nudity is both normal and natural. Nudity seldom had to have a sexual context. It is just that some people are so uptight that they only ge naked for sex or bathing, so they only views nudity in those contexts, because advertisers have taught us to put a sexual context into almost everything we see or think of, even though sex itself takes up such a small portion of our lives.

@snytiger6 His children have displayed some serious issues as adults. Not the ideal poster boy for ideal Father/ Parent is Mr Biden.

@puff Parents usually do the best they can. Children do not always respond to parents as parent wish they would. Children have minds of their own, and parents aren't the only influences on children.

The Bush twins, while George W. Bush was president passed out drunk and scantily dressed on the white house lawn. Was George W. Bush responsible? Nor really they made their own decisions

George W. Bush was a cocaine addict and alcoholic himself. How much responsibility does his dad George H. W. Bush have? Not all that much really. He made his own decisions.

While Ronald Reagan was president, his kids were not on speaking terms with him. Reagan had a very likable public persona, but behind closed doors he was a real asshole. He would nto exactly be an example of a good father. Of course back when Reagan was president, the press still laid off covering the families and family relationships of politicians. The press used to practice more ethics and decorum.

Every parent has faults. It is just recently as the press has become less journalistic and more tabloid like that we hear about the what appears on the surface to be flawed parenthood of people in the public eye.

Explains a lot about Elon.

I think there's more to their reproduction philosophy than they admit. Everyone knows there are many parts of society that still reproduce in great numbers. The Musks of the world are concerned about whether their "kind of people" will disappear. They think without "their kind of people"reproducing in greater numbers that society will crumble.

I think cream always rises to the top.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677009
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.