Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Starting today Americans can dial '988' to access suicide hotline, mental health resources

Let the grumbling about POTUS Joe start, I guess. (whiny voice) "He's not doing enough for US!"

rainmanjr 8 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who puts so much effort into keeping people alive?

They’re meddling. What’s in it for them?

Will police come to where you are?

IDK but would think that's a possibility. Don't call if help isn't actually wanted. If it saves 8 and 2 are bothered by privacy issues then I think it's working but that's me.

Question is, do they make you identify yourself...

Probably a way to find out who the caller is. Most want to be identified so that's not a concern, for me. Why would a person call if they want to be successful?

@rainmanjr Maybe they just don't want anyone to know and they'd rather suffer in silence.

@ChestRockfield Sure (though I still ask why call at all if they don't want help). This is obviously a catastrophe and POTUS Joe should be removed immediately. Immediately! /s

@rainmanjr What if they want help but are afraid an involuntary commitment would result in some really negative outcomes?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.