Agnostic.com

10 15

LINK Religious Zealot Worker REJECTS Sale Of Condoms To Female Customer - YouTube

Religious persons who refuse to do their jobs...

snytiger6 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been noticing how these TV news personalities love to go on and on with possible reasons ("Maybe they were on vacation and forgot to pack some condoms or maybe...." ) and unimportant info ("A married woman" is no different from a single woman concerning freedom to buy condoms). We need to get back to news blurbs.

That idiot in Walgreens would have had a fit if I had gone in with my girlfriend to buy condoms for her husband, as I have done in another country.

@anglophone I would have laid into a manager. haha

Mor often than not I just read the synopsis at the top. Generally the five screens of the article are just blather to fill space.

I found more reasons on this site that make me glad I left religion nearly 5 years ago, but wish it was 15.

That's okay, women are turning "bisexual" in overlooked numbers. The way men act, it's only the beginning.

It is more like more women are acknowledging that they are bisexual. This is because generally sexual diversity is more acceptable than it has been in the past. Sexual orientation doesn't change. The only thing that changes are attitudes and degrees of oppression/repression/suppression.

@snytiger6 Hey I think it's great, just sayin', men's behavior is accelerating the process which is, in a way, the only good thing about said behavior.
Sadly, the coming coming fascist theoligarchy will probably snuff it all out and send us back to Victorian times.

Fuck Walgreens for empowering dangerous religious lunatic to impose their hate-filled ideology on other people! 😟

The evangelical right has turned "I'm not going to serve you because I'm a bigot with a perverted mind that can't MYOB" into "I'm being moral by discriminating against you." Breathtaking, really. Oddly enough, they may be fooling themselves, but their God would not be so fooled.

If your faith prevents you from selling condoms then you need a faith-lift.

What an ignorant asswipe! Guess he's never heard of people with AIDS or genital herpes. No doubt he's gained lots of points with his gawd.

Come to think of it....who WOULD he sell them to?

Married or not should make absolutely no difference. Nor should age, gender or reason for buying them (party favors?). I guess when you are paying minimum wage you have to allow for idiots to be on the payroll? And in this litigation happy time, it isn’t worth the cost to make the employee sell against his beliefs.

Crazy fuckers

Superstitious persons.

skado Level 9 July 17, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.