Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Conservative blocs unleash legal action to curb public health powers : Shots - Health News : NPR

Through a wave of pandemic-related litigation, a trio of small but mighty conservative legal blocs has rolled back public health authority at the local, state and federal levels, recasting America's future battles against infectious diseases.

Galvanized by what they've characterized as an overreach of COVID-related health orders issued amid the pandemic, lawyers from the three overlapping spheres — conservative and libertarian think tanks, Republican state attorneys general, and religious liberty groups — are aggressively taking on public health mandates and the government agencies charged with protecting community health. ...

snytiger6 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as I can get to my doctor or pharmacy to get my shots as advised, I would walk right past one of these cretins collapsing on the floor.

Doesn’t matter, we are all going to die anyway. Just wish they would go first.

Darwin. You're up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677285
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.