Agnostic.com

1 1

Another interesting article about what's really going on it the world, unlike the good vs evil twaddle flowing out of Washington and the MSM.
Stephen Kinzer: Neutralism returns — and gets more powerful: [natyliesbaldwin.com]

Druvius 8 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't read it because I don't know anything about Natalie's slant but I don't agree with your ideas about the conflict. I'm pretty solidly on Ukraine's side (and, therefore, POTUS Joe's). The unity in U.N., EU, and NATO will likely spell massive headaches for Putin. Headaches he might not survive.

Unity in the UN? LOL More than half the world said "no thanks" to Joe's proxy war in Ukraine. You didn't read it because it doesn't support your Cold War fantasies.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.