Agnostic.com

8 8

If I still needed contraceptives and one of these pharmacists refused to fill the prescription, I am sure that Walmart would love the business.

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

...and what's next. Pharmacist decides not to sell cancer drugs because some ingredient conflicts with their religious beliefs??? Time to boycott those places.

@Gwendolyn2018 NO..Not pasta in the hands of unbelievers. What is the world coming to 😄

I had a pharmacy refuse to refill a prescription once. Not because they couldn't, but because they were conducting an impromptu inventory. I walked a mile to my favorite supermarket and transferred all of my prescriptions there.

I know it will never happen, but pharmacies should have to post a sign on the front door when one of these people is on shift "Pharmacist is a religious bigot that will not fill your birth control medications, another pharmacist will be available @____"

I bet someone could make some stickers like that...with glue that is REALLY hard to get off 😄

As long as you have access to postal delivery, there are a number of online options for birth control, not only to fill prescriptions, but there are companies like Nurx.com that will give you an online medical consult and then prescribe the birth control for you. I believe Planned Parenthood has an app that will do the same thing.

Personally, I'm willing to stop purchasing anything from anyplace that refuses to fill prescriptions for people, but I have tons of options available to me and I understand others may not.

I'd rather eat Drano than give Walmart a dollar.

Amazon now fills prescrtions, and cheaply too!
Right to your door in an Amazon package, sounds perfect to me.......

Maybe if you purchase there, they could run a promotion eg fill two scripts, get 50% off an AR-15.

puff Level 8 Aug 7, 2022

Then take the Ar and sell it at a profit

We're coming closer to "The Handmaid's Tale" every day. I am glad it is not an issue for me. However I feel for the gals in rural areas who don't have much in the way of choices.

@Gwendolyn2018 Of course, WalMart makes sense for you.

@Gwendolyn2018 On the rare occasions I have been to Wal-Mart when finally locating the employees none looked happy. There is a Target with full grocery across the street and the difference is huge. When I ask for service they do it politely and generally appear to not be miserable being there.

@Gwendolyn2018 When I was in Belgium I loved Aldi. Going to supermarkets in foreign countries is fun, or maybe I'm weird.

There is a market here that supplies restaurants with produce and also has a retail store. I can save a bundle buying chicken and some other things in bulk and they have a massive selection of budget wine. It's a tad funkier than regular supermarkets and there are things like hummus that they make on site that are excellent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.