Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Festivals and its Importance in 2022

Festivals and fairs abound throughout India. Every location, season, and religion in India has much to celebrate. [indianfestivals2022.home.blog] Prayers, requesting blessings, exchanging goodwill, adorning homes, donning new clothes, music, dance, traditional sports, and feasting are all central to celebrations. You can find all festivals related blogs on this site. India also conducts a sizable number of modern events honoring literature, sports, dancing, music, gastronomy, and other arts and cultures.

Shahpriyanka 1 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

See my comment below, please. I can't wait until the pandemic improves and I can travel again.

MizJ Level 8 Aug 9, 2022

You do you, I do me and let's strive to love one another and do or cause no harm.

Festival means more in some countries than it does in America.

Most Americans are very ethnocentric. We have less than 5% of the world population. There is a huge world outside our borders with many cultures that have wonderful customs.

I consider it an honor to be invited to join them. In my early 20s I spent New Years Day here in the US but with all Japanese people. They had imported and made all traditional food that we washed down with copious amounts of French champagne. Then they brought out a karaoke machine and sang Japanese drunk songs. The tiny whole fish were tasty, eyeballs and all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.