Agnostic.com

4 5

Work talk on Trump's Mar A Lago raid today was a real lark. My dispatcher blurted out that stuff like that was illegal and claimed Trump was in New York at the time. I asked if Trump had to be there for the raid and the talk quickly went into Hunter Biden's laptop hard drive. I started laughing and asked why they still believe that crap. Rudy invented that one and it just seemed so right that the GOP would get this. I laughed again. My dispatcher and one other man were dead serious. They claimed I don't watch all the news as I say and this hard drive is now a USB thumb drive that Congress has and everyone is afraid of what might be on it. Apparently they are afraid to look from what you are telling me, I said. This is about the time that I said "Oh, Jesus," and just shook my head and started walking away. I quickly added that too much more of this and I would be telling people where to put that thumb drive.

The problem here is that they are not putting me on. I am surrounded daily by people who really are this stupid.

DenoPenno 9 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More came out at my work today when co-workers said the Trump raid was all political and that was not fair. I asked if Trump considered himself political and wondered how else the media would look at it. If none of this was fair maybe we should hold out for a rule where the FBI cannot act unless you are home. I also told my dispatcher if Congress now has that Hunter Biden thumb drive they are so afraid of looking at it's time to quit playing games and look at everything on it. Another man told me that Hunter was waty overpaid on that oil company job and extra money there went "right to the top." The top of what? They said Hunter was not qualified for that job in the first place so I told them that Ivanka might have been the better choice if she was around then. In case some of them are mocking me, I bet they are too stupid to see I am mocking them.

The Big Lie, an unyielding devotion to Trump and religious faith are effectively the same thing! 😂

Sometimes I think that I would be doing the world a great service if I could figure out some way to get them to send me money instead of sending it to Trump or some crazy preacher.

What's so great about the way they do it is they don't really even have to talk to these people in person like we do. We deserve their money a lot more than Trump or the preacher because we have to listen to them.

And the real problem is that there are so many of them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.