Agnostic.com

6 3

What's fixing to happen next my friend's?

Ok my friends. The USA may be in trouble. Russia got their hands slapped and have been banned from the Olympics. We're at war with North Korea. The USA has recognized Jerusaleml as the new capital of Israel. That's pissing off other world leaders. Trump dropped climate change. What have I left out thats pissing off other countries???

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Climate change,our ability to insult our allies and then expect their aid, the environment, animals, drilling, religion , installing people opposed to the dept they in charge of(medicine,science,environment,education etc.),State Dept.,judges,Supreme Court,womens rights,children, poor & middle class and common sense> We are in trouble that will take years to repair and 2018 is a great time to start . VOTE VOTE VOTE

I'm optimistic. I figured we'd all be dead by Summer.

Never mind pissing off other countries-he's pissing off Americans like you and me. You left out his travel ban vs.Muslim countries, the news from yesterday that he is attempting to set up an independent spy network headed by Eric-the guy from Blackwater and Betsy Devos's brother, to oversee the CIA and trump's potential enemies and report directly to Trump. Denied by the administration this is scary stuff. We might be getting new investigative committees on the Hill.

His stupidity concerning the world population, his complete lack of world diplomacy, and the loudspeaker which he commandeers, all the while one hand plays pocket pool and the other pretends a left-handed sandbox fight.

If the rest of the world has any smarts at all, they will just wait out Trump's reign, as it is so obviously his stupidity that is behind all this. Does anyone seriously think he'll get in for a second term?

I am afraid he will complete this one.

next is extinction

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.