Agnostic.com

4 3

Funny because it’s true

CourtJester 7 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ironic isn’t it. Maybe we should invite the British to take over the government again. Might be better than the idiots we have now. 🤪😜

To replace the ones they lost during Covid, no kidding....partial truths are your thing, yes?

Not funny. It encourages insurrection.

The democrap agenda damn sure encourages insurrection.

@Trajan61 We are all citizens of this great country, including those of us who are proud of the hard fought privilege we’ve established to think and to vote differently.

The world we live in is not black-and-white. We can be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. We can be supportive of responsible gun ownership and at the same time support appropriate regulation.

I’m concerned @Trajan61 that the world you’re painting is binary, on or off, with little room for discussion, and when someone doesn’t agree with you, they must be vilified, pilloried and eliminated from any group you have a say in. Sure sounds a lot like fascism or communism, don’t you agree?

Sadly for you, this story is a fraud.
[snopes.com]

So in other words once again Court Jester self-owned, that's always good for a laugh. I sometimes think he's just satirizing right wingers since he posts such obvious nonsense.

Two layers of lies too, the country didn't revolt over taxes, it revolted over taxes without representation.

Your the one who is a fraud. I’m banning you from both the conservativeatheist and gun rights group.

@Trajan61 Whoa! Overreacting much?

Snopes is far from factual

@CourtJester According to whom?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.