Agnostic.com

2 13

Film at 11.

I think Liz Cheney should be given the video of the search at Mar-a-Lago to narrate on national TV. "And here we have the agents opening the first box, the red 'Top Secret' stamp can clearly be seen". The MAGAs have destroyed her career, she could go out in style.

I may disagree with her politics but her ethics are spot on.

MizJ 8 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am of the mind that Liz will lose her re-election bid and that will free her up for a run for president in the reclaimed republican party in 2024

It depends on which tune MAGAs/Cult 45 members are singing. Will it be "Witch Hunt" or

I wouldn't bet her career is over, she'll lose the primary, move to a bigger state and run in a suburban district. She's getting way more spotlight than any other anti Trump Republican. It would be hilarious for her to narrate. Probably when the Magas finally devour themselves, she'll us it in her ads.

The R party is such a mess who knows what will happen. The acceptance of lack of ethics is deeply disturbing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.