Agnostic.com

3 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with almost every word.

Me too.

Yep, actors are supposed to act; it is their job.

I don't always agree with Maher, but I usually do when he criticizes cases of PC running amok, because it really does get out of hand a lot these days. And when it does, it becomes way too much of a useful distraction for the corporate media and the Dem Party to take away all attention and energy from the class warfare constantly going on against the 99% and leaves no room for the 99% to notice and think about fighting back against the 1%. It lets the Dem Party off the hook for selling us out and seduces voters into thinking the Dems really are on our side and are actually doing something on our behalf, when the reality is they really don't give a shit and are just posturing for the voters because an election is coming up.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.