Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Suspect Adrian Oswaldo Sura Reyes Arrested for Driving Into Fire Victims Fundraiser

How low can human beings sink? Although he hasn't been formally charged for arson yet, August 5th this guy set a house fire that killed 10 people. Yesterday there was a fundraiser to benefit the families of the victims. He drove his car through the crowd killing one and seriously injuring 17 others. He fled that scene and went home and beat his mother to death. This was in Berwick PA near Wilkes Barre. Barely made the news. Just another day.

barjoe 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have family that live up in the area. I talked to my aunt last week. She said the house was a known meth lab (could explain the fire intensity). If so, the car attack was just more drug related business going on. Going to call my cousin today and see what the local scoop is. The whole area is a bright Red voting district, including my family members sadly.

I may have misunderstood but I thought the audible said he wasn't considered a suspect for the fire.

The article says State Police said he's not a suspect in the August 5th fire "at this time" In quotes just like that. The word is, he is a person of interest.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.