Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Australian conservatism succumbs to the same radical tendency as like-minded parties abroad

Well, I just see this as the spreading American Right Wing Contagion, and I've been warning about it for some time. America is a super spreader of bad ideas and habits, and I see this happening in global so-called Conservatism.

I hope we are strong enough to withstand it.

David1955 8 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As Canada borders the US and they are our biggest trading partner, what happen there has a direct effect on us. It's like a virus that spreads and I just hope we can be somewhat resistant to the worst of the side effects. I'm not holding my breath, I'm not confident in our politicians decision making abilities.

Betty Level 8 Aug 19, 2022

That would require the egomaniac and megalomaniac that is Scott Morrison and all who are like him to be ejected from Parliament and booted out of the Liberal Party.

You've seen the new Liberal party leader, right? Dutton is worse than Morrison and Howard. No kicking out going to happen there.

@David1955 Like you, I have even less time for Peter Potatohead than I do for ScuMo. Dutton the Dud may be the death of the Liberal Party - I can always hope, but that then leaves the question of who will fill the political vacuum.

Is a world wide trend, especially us English speakers.

puff Level 8 Aug 19, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.