Agnostic.com

9 5

Seen on fbuk:

Lincoln County Police Department
14 August at 09:26 ยท
COMPLAINTS PILE IN AS ATHEIST SGT FORCES OFFICERS TO WRITE TICKETS TO CHURCH GOERS

LCPD received 47 complaints this morning from members of the Oak Ridge Baptist Church in Old Monroe.

It was determined atheist Sgt. Kyle Cooley ordered his officers to conduct a speed trap near the church due to his hatred for organized religion.

Officers wrote 59 tickets to church goers for going 3-5mph over the posted speed limit in a 2 hour span. Officers were heard telling citizens, "Do you want to meet God before church?" and "So believing in imaginary people gives you the right to speed?"

An internal affairs investigation has been opened on Sgt. Cooley. He has been placed on paid leave.

All speeding tickets issued will be enforced because even 3 mph over the limit is still a violation.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I lived in Cornwall there was an evangelical church with a largeish following in the town centre. The streets around the chuch where cloged with cars parked on double yellow lines every sunday local residents complained to the church nothing changed so they complained to the local council who spoke to the church, nothing changed so one sunday several cars where taken away and most of the rest hd parking fines attached when the owners emerged from the church and guess waht the shouted persecution. The parking problem was solved no cars illegly parked next sunday

Hopefully the example will extend to the US instigated & financed war in Ukraine and result in cessation of American or other's meddling in the affairs of other nations.

Quite so.

Were they black?

Should it matter?

The cops or the church goers?

@Alienbeing only to a lying stupid lawyer chasing fees?

And who cares, they're American.

@FrayedBear I recognize you have reading problems, so I'll clarify what I thought was plain to see in my Bio. I am RETIRED. I don't collect any fees and have not for over 10 years.

@Alienbeing So you now admit that you were a lying stupid lawyer but you're now retired & not charging for your lying stupidity?

@Alienbeing Does that make you intelligent & honest though?

@FrayedBear Again you display an inability to read. NOTHING in my reply to you admits lying or being stupid. The only thing it "admits" is that I am retired. Since that has been in my Bio from the time I joined Agnostic, and since I know you have visited my Bio site many times, all you continue to prove is that you are a hopeless person.

Ask your keepers for more meds. You obviously need more meds.

@Alienbeing
FrayedBear is a real fucktard.

Don't engage him; like Mark Twain said: โ€œNever argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.โ€

@AtheistInNC I am well aware of what @FrayedBear is. While the label "fucktard" may well apply, there is an enjoyable aspect in dealing with him; that being he consistently makes a fool of himself.

@Alienbeing Doesn't "Ask your keepers for more meds. You obviously need more meds." & like remarks prove you're lying? I ask for the address of the institution that you considtantly state that I live in, you do not supply it because it doesn't exist. That is libel. Are you sufficiently wealthy to sue for such defamation?

@FrayedBear No those comments do not prove any lie. At best they suggest you are being kept. Your understanding of English is as poor as anyone I ever encountered.

Next suggesting or even saying without border that you live in an adult home is not slander in any manner. As for my wealth, it is none of your business.

If you care to file a suit, and if you can find any lawyer to handle such nonsense, PLEASE DO SO. My counter suit for malicious prosecution would make your head spin. I doubt you have any wealth to collect, but making your life miserable would be more than enough compensation.

Last, do you deny you are in an adult care type facility?

@Alienbeing Absolutely denied if adult care has the same meaning as palliative, respite or hospice care.
I live alone with no assistance other than an occassional gardener to mow the council owned grass on the roadside to obviate the fire hazard created by their failure & by-law absolving them of the responsibility.
How about you do you do all your own cooking, cleaning, gardening & health administration?
You do prove yet again your unfitness to be a member of the human race when you try to intimidate but correctly identify the corrupt state of modern justice when you say "making your life miserable would be more than enough compensation." I am reminded of an accused rapist's barrister who went up to the raped 14 year old girl & her mother before the judge entered and said to the girl "if you think being raped was bad wait till I've finished cross examining you".

@FrayedBear Mmmm, a reliable source says your living accomodations are not what you relate, but I won't debate your statement as I have no way to prove it one way or another.

While your questions are of no importance, I'll respond:

1. My wife & I both cook meals, who prepares meals on any given night depends on what is being prepared.
  2. My wife & I share cleaning chores.
  3. I do all the outside work, i.e. mow and care for the lawn, and gardening.
  4. I'm not sure what you mean by "health administration". Neither of us have any ongoing illness.

The remainder of your reply is strange at best.

@Alienbeing lol. "Health administration" ie. applying your own band aids, issuing & delivering your own medication if needed rather than having a nurse or other person do it.

It is an old truism that reality is often stranger than fiction. Which part of my concluding paragraph do you find strange?

@FrayedBear To answer:

1. Neither of us require "health administration" as you defined it.
  2. I found ALL of your concluding paragraph strange.

@Alienbeing lol on 1. So you identify that you have been defaming me in many of your previous posts stating that I am in an institution being fed medication by others?

@Alienbeing On your 2. Is that because like people believing in a god your brain has become so inflexible it is no longer able to take in ideas that are contrary to the existing contrary beliefs?
I think the defensive mechanism most commonly used is denial followed by projection. This would explain your frequent stonewalling and use of projection. Perhaps many years of practicing it in the legal industry has resulted in this sad state of affair, inflexibility to protect ego, in your brain.

@FrayedBear I "identify". What the hell type of English is that?

The remainder of your typing makes no sense.

May God protect them from the fines... lol!!!

I had seen the photo posed on Facebook, but until now didn't understand what it was about.

I'd have limited tickets to 5 mph or nore above the speed limit myself. This will probably seen as an over zealous attack on religion, which i don't tthink will make think easier for other atheists..

How can you drive? I thought that you are registered sight impaired!

Reminds of sitting at the red traffic light & glancing at the bloke in the next car who pulled out his denture & licked it clean before putting it back in his mouth. He then took out his right glass eye & licked it clean & returned. The lights were taken ages to go green so he then removed his other denture & cleaned it the same way. But what really had me worried was when he removed his left glass eye & licked that clean before driving off. I think he was a North Korean diplomat in Washington.

@FrayedBear I don't drive anymore. I stopped driving when I realized it was no longer safe, even though I had several years left on my license before it expired. I was just saying if I were the cops, I'd have limited to tickets to 5 or more mph over the speed limit.

@snytiger6 & where's your sense of humour on the prosthetics washing?

Of course they could violate the speed limit. They were going to church. They were blessed.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

GOOD it is time that godbotherers realised their religion does not give them immunity from actual law.
Sad however that breaking a speed limit will be enforced while covering up for serial child molestation is still overlooked on the grounds of special legal dispensations for "penitents" and confessors.
Priest or not, if some filth confessed to me he was a kiddy fiddler, he would end up in the police station with his balls in his throat even if it did cost me my job.

I would be suspect of the story. I can find it nowhere outside of FB. Looks like a way for xtions to whine in a more humorous way and to upset their ignorant base, especially evangelicals.

Yep I think it is satire

Probably concocted by some Qpublican xtian

4 radars! They should be 4 times over the limit then? ๐Ÿ˜€

Probably made in Japan or California & only 25% work at any given time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.