Agnostic.com

1 1

Rock Singer’s Fatal Brain Injury Caused by AstraZeneca Vaccine, Inquest Concludes
AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine caused the “catastrophic brain injury” that resulted in the death of a 48-year-old U.K. rock singer two weeks after he got the vaccine, an inquest concluded.
[childrenshealthdefense.org]

BDair 8 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More famous people have to die of Vaccines before many wake up. AUTHORITIES have done a damaging job of twizing or ignoraning data for their control.

It is getting harder and harder for the Vaccine Apologists to stay in denial. You have to be willfully ignorant to not see that the mRNA injections do not prevent infection or transmission, and they are causing numerous adverse events.

@BDair The AstraZeneca vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine

@MattHardy
It relates more with Pfizer side effects or effects.

@Castlepaloma I'm not sure what you're saying?

@MattHardy

Simular side effects to Pfizer [www1.racgp.org.au]

Half of Americans have covid, if would suggest the vaccines are the super spreaders. None of my unvaxxed friends and I have the covid. That is good enough , who is the dirty rate test for me

@Castlepaloma so you're not suggesting that this has any relevance to the original story?

@MattHardy

Authorities act like all covid related vaccines fit all and fix all, like a mess up cocktail confusing the public to hell. From my experience and studies, they are the covid spreaders , an WHO tells us the covid is with us for life.

@Castlepaloma OK so just as much as a non sequitur as BDair's comment about mRNA vaccines. Fair enough.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.