Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously he had a lousy immune system

Maybe. I think he was just careless. I'm curious to know how many others he infected.

“The patient, a 36-year-old Italian man, developed fever, a sore throat, fatigue, headache, and an inflammation of the groin area about 9 days after returning from a 5-day trip to Spain, during which he had sex with MEN without a condom.”

Note the PLURAL! This likely means he both he got infected AND shared the infections. Absolutely crazy and irresponsible.

It may be a good day for the rest of us though. He doesn't sound like he's very reliable or responsible. I wonder how many he has already infected with AIDS, Covid19-22 & monkeypox?

Puts an interesting slant on practicing safe sex & bad news comes in 3's.

He had a really bad date.

Luckily he was vaccinated 😀

puff Level 8 Aug 23, 2022

Polio?

I don’t even know what to say.

Wow! He needs to find a new dating pool! 😱

Reminds me a bit of singer George Michael, just a nutter where sex was concerned & it killed him.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.