Agnostic.com

4 4

“Trump, Without the Presidency's Protections, Struggles for a Strategy” This is a long and detailed report of the latest mess with our favorite (not) POS and his, so-called legal team. What caught my eye was the end statement: ”Marcus described Trump’s approach to much of his life as “ready, fire, aim,” as opposed to something more strategic.”
[yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Marcus is right.

I find it amusing how some people who don't even live in the U.S. trash talk but just like certain groups in the U.S. offer NOT ONE solution on how to correct course.
Sadly everything about lardo was well known before he even announced he was running (again) for the office of the president in 2016. The media refused to point most of this out and provided much more free air time than was given to Hillary.
The media again is going after the ratings and opinion pieces.

I lived in the US for 20 years and traveled every state except Alaska. At one time US was the best place for me, Although today it's moving to ground zero.

Trump couldn't plan his way out of a paper bag.

I won't believe anything the Government says, when the public talks more about the man who not running the country, to the man, who is supposed to be running the country. It cancel them both out, and is the greatest waste of time.

What runs me is bio-organism first health, family, individual love and and polittricks is not even on my radar.

That was tried in a town in New Hampshire. The bears ended up taking over the town. With no taxes or organized government chaos dominated. No trash pickup, no public serivces, etc. just happy love and individual freedom and the bears moved in to feast. People simply moved out.

@silverotter11

People already police themselves, free trade and volunteer system take care better than the Government dose. Government can take care of the small stuff best. Government trying to run our lives completely, makes them bullies theifing nearly half our money. Then they punish you for prodding the bear. Govement telling what we can build on our land. Covid recently tells people what work one can do, How to travel, who to have relationship with, how to travel, forget it. Nobody owns me or can enslave me.

@Castlepaloma @silverotter11 Don't like the government? Vote in different people, get involved with others and create change, contact your representatives and voice your concerns, run for office. That is democracy.

@MizJ I'm in no way against government I was trying to point out what actually happened to a town in NH.
[esquire.com]
Seems the reference was lost on castle. I should know better that to point out the obvious with him.

@Garban Here's the link to the article about the town.
[esquire.com]

@MizJ

America has not been a democracy since Abraham Lincoln death, Then US was claimed under martial law causing every year a major war or they loose their US Corp authorities. A president is of a corporation, not of a country. America is not a Country, it is a confederation of Corporations and ii is the only true God daily, It has not been a democracy since.

Keep repeating I'm not against anything. The greatest empowerment and for circle of love one's is personal growth, not centroism.

@silverotter11

Haven't heard a bear story like this. Since the Bible told a story about baldheaded priest who was angry over kids laughing at his bald head. Then the priest prayed to God to bring down a bear to shred all the kids to death. Those pesty kids.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683100
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.