Agnostic.com

12 9

HUGSLEEP

Does anyone own one of these????

For me personally? I want to be able to get out alive should something/someone with nafarious intent enter my domain. Being swaddled isn't something I want happening, in the dark, in my house, by myself. 😬😬😬

Hug sleep Adult Swaddeling
[hugsleep.com]

😜😜😜

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More like a nightmare, to me! I like to sleep a bit more "free" than that. I don't even like my sheets tucked in too tightly. It's too hot on this summer night to even consider that cocoon.

So, it "simulates the feeling of being hugged."

Then they show two people in the same bed, each in their own swaddling???

Would you really rather use something that "simulates the feeling of being hugged" instead of hugging the other person?

Thanks, but no.

I use GIANT towels. The largest big white towels I could find. I like to roll one around me (unless hot weather).

I like weighty covers except on the hottest humid nights, so I put a fan directly on the bed & then snuggle in. But I am free to toss it all aside at any moment. This is Creepy to me!

What do ya do when you have to pee in the middle of the night? Talk about a nightmare😂.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. 😝

I can’t even stand a sleeping bag! I’m changing my sleeping position several times and change my covering. This would never work

Nope, not for me.

Oh no ... I have to be so unencumbered that I don't even use a top sheet, but I know some people that would do this. I guess it's the same concept of security as weighted blankets?

Have you seen the latest idea for good sleep: dog beds for humans?

@SeaGreenEyez They're making A LOT of money on furry bean bags, I'm sure! I wish I'd thought of it. 😭

It was a landmark moment when I realized I was no longer healthy enough to make a lightning quick exit (I rely on tools instead) but I surely don't need to stumble up from the ground every time I wake up at night.

I would try that, but I have a wife and five cats to sleep with. Do they make large ones for that?

No..no..just No..I sleep nude during the summer..with my feet sticking out..hell in winter I wake with my feet sticking out the covers. ..so this is just a big fat N.O for me..

Who came up with that, a lazy serial killer?

I played this back at .25 speed, and it was still impressive.

@SeaGreenEyez That video is amazing!

Not for me, at all

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.