Agnostic.com

3 4

Three questions

How many active members are there here, what happened to humanist.com, and are there any other active sites that friendly atheists can join? I saw atheistuniverse.net, who says up front that they have 1663 members.

AlbertSchepis 7 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just joined AU, and I doubt I'll be spending much time on it.
It's not particularly user friendly.

Oh well, if this site goes down, I guess I'll just spend more time on fb, pissing off the masses. That'll be fun.

I have nothing on dates with what happens to this site but I can say that Atheist Universe did not seem user friendly to me. I came here from Atheist Nexus which is gone now. I did discover they have an active FB page but I doubt it has anything to do with Richard Haynes.

Name other Atheists and Agnostic WWW sites???

Inquiring Athesist’s would like to know of them!!!

I visited that site too, and it looked like a waste of time. Didn't seem to have any real community, seemed a challenge to navigate. As far as Agnostic.com, I bet there are currently no more than a few hundred active members by now. I would be interested in hearing about other sites for non-believers that are better than atheistuniverse.net...
Did humanist.com go dark? I hadn't heard anything about it and never visited it.

I just tried to go to humanist.com and was redirected back to this site.

@snytiger6 Yes, that appears to be all that's left of it, just a redirection.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.