Agnostic.com

3 0

Simple Question... Did Disco Killed the Hippies?

Of course question for those that lived the 60's and 70's... Did Disco Killed the Hippies?

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dunno about hippies pretty much killed the bike scene

on 1972 I met a former hell angel... Pete, he brought his custom made in Mexico frame with sportster parts sweet blue bike. He discovered Paradise for a while in Puerto Rico... I was his Man Friday!!!! I even saved his life from an O.D. He Showed me what appreciation was. The fact that I saved a Man's life at age 18 always made me inside feel of more value than what was showing in the exterior.

No. The hippie movement was coming to its end long before disco came around. The Altamount Free Music Festival was the beginning of the end for the hippie movement.

Much appreciate... while in jr high and high school I hung out with Hippies in Puerto Rico as a matter of fact I introduced them to some of the recreational options in the island not known to the americans. Including attending Mar y Sol Festival (our Woodstock). And in my College days easing up into the Disco World. No Movement is Forever... I may end up in a Hippie Commune for Old Timers like me. I even learned to do leathercraft back in those days. Funny, my abstinence of Recreational Drugs Now Days. Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6843
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.