Agnostic.com

3 2

This: "The chaotic and wide-ranging contents of the boxes reflected previous reporting by the Guardian and others that the West Wing and the White House residence was packed up in a hurry, and in haphazard fashion, during the final days and hours of the Trump presidency." Trump didn't think he could lose, nor did he admit he lost, so I bet his White House move out was utterly last minute and chaotic. Proof, as if we needed it, Trump couldn't plan his way out of a paper bag. FBI materials seized from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home included 90 empty folders: [theguardian.com]

Druvius 8 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm 100% positive those folders were full when stolen!
Under-secretaries would have supplied folders As Needed when things were filed, empty folders are never filed, just kept in a supply cibpboard/cabinet.......

I agree with most of what you say, but Trump knew quite well that he was going to lose and planned ahead an attempt to overturn the election as a strategy. It almost worked. If not for MD Governor Larry Hogan (a Republican) getting the Sec of the Army to sign off for National Guard, certification would've been delayed. Mike Pence and others might have been killed. Electoral College wouldn't have been certified that day and he may have succeeded installing his own slate of electors.

You give Trump way too much credit.

The question is, were those folders empty before or after the move?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684714
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.