Agnostic.com

7 1

So what is the verdict?

Jolanta 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no problem with body modification. Circumcision, nose ring, neck tattoos, etc.

Some of them are a bit strange though and also painful.

True or false? True.......possibly.
Love it

puff Level 8 Sep 3, 2022

I have posted this before.....my 40-ish boyfriend developed a condition where the foreskin stiffened & could no longer be pulled back for hygiene, leading to a predictable mess. (Sorry, too long ago to remember the actual term, but apparently not all that uncommon)
So he got circumcised and it was a HUGE deal...it required stitches, he had to carry Freeze Spray at all times until he healed as an erection would have ripped the fragile penis skin open.

Genital mutilation even if you can reasonably show it has no adverse effects later in life should not be the default. Every surgery has a risk and circumcisions can have serious complications. I'm circumcised and theoretically Jewish and my son wasn't.

While I've become more accustomed to the sight of circumcision so that uncircumcised penises look odd, I'd say they should stop the practice and learn how to teach hygiene. I can see why it started.

much more research is needed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684719
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.