Agnostic.com

6 8

Is anyone familiar with "Vision Church at Christian International?" My friend's son and daughter-in-law have become involved with it and she fears it is an extreme cult.

Wallace 7 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yelp reviews:

[yelp.com]

The 1-star review indicates that it's a prophetic ministry, which means it's pretty far out there -- wacko.

I like the review that says "We love being apart [sic] of this church!!" So do I. I plan to stay apart of it.

My advice is to stay away from this one coz it is a cult.

Nope. Never heard of it.

Greg Locke founded and heads this "church" as sole leader.
Greg Locke is a bigoted, hate mongering, Trump supporting, arrested six times and placed on probation five times, wife divorcing secretary marrying, covid denying, anti-vax, fuckwit
He brands himself as the “outspoken pastor that is unashamed of the gospel of Jesus, who refuses to bow to the politically correct idols of our culture.”
His personal motto is “ripe for revival and ready for war.” and he means it, having declared his intent to have his followers rise up in armed revolt, should Trump not be given back the presidency that was stolen from him.

Lets hope he (Locke) trips, stumbles, and falls into a deep coma.

@Flyingsaucesir I would settle for him falling into an oubliette.

Thanks1

Your friend has reason to fear.

Then why get involved?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684980
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.