Agnostic.com

9 4

What's you favorite non domesticated animal? I'd have to go with the

FvckY0u 8 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tough pick, might have to go with the werewolf.

Beg your pardon, I just meant wolf there, Halloween is right around the corner, which means the wolfman shall soon be making a return, lol.

Orangutans, I have never seen a live one, but it is on the bucket list. Perhaps in part because they are the underdogs of the great apes, often overlooked in favour of the African apes, who are most closely related to us. Yet the may well be, the most emotionally intelligent and sensitive of us all.

Beaver

@FvckY0u You can go there too often, stroking beavers can prove very expensive.

I like wolves - majestic creatures, falsely maligned over the millenia.

I'm going to go with Bison and Cedar wax wings. Bison because they are awesome, cedar wax wings because they visit my yard every migration and strip the seeds off my Chinese photinias.

@Garban I give them a wide berth, and except for the pictures I've taken from my car, I keep a healthy distance and let my lens creep up on them..

Mine seems to change daily, or at least with every Attenborough documentary. Friday it was elephants, but today it's:

@FvckY0u I'd run, too - they can be aggressive and nasty. They're somewhat common here. There's a pride of them that have roamed my nephew's school campus for decades, and they roam areas in Austin and San Antonio as well. So you never got some feathers?

@FvckY0u Thank you! Truly they deserve more than an honorable mention. They're majestic, intuitive, intelligent, extraordinary creatures.

@FvckY0u How distinctive he is! How noble.

I like giraffes.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
I love possums. They eat ticks, don't carry rabies, and are the only North American marsupial. Besides, I think they're kinda cute.

I had one in my yard a year or so ago and, while a little on the mangey side, it was cute-ish and sort of played dead while I sat beside it. I guess sometimes they hiss and bare their teeth, but this one just waddled around, sat still when I was near, and eventually wandered into some bushes.

@resserts Right. They're not viscious, just look a little ugly when they are afraid.

@resserts Cute!

They are kind of cute and make great meme bait

I really like lions — majestic, with magnificent manes.

@FvckY0u Such good boys! 😁

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.