Agnostic.com

27 2

Does anyone here deal with fatigue?

Does anyone else suffer from fatigue?

If so, how do you deal with it or manage it?

Ellatynemouth 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have Polycystic Kidney Disease. I also have hypoparathyroidism (caused by the PKD), hypothyroidism and diabetes. Exaustion is a part of all of them, so I'm quadrupal cursed.

I take Calcitrol and 50,000 units of Vitamin D monthly for the hypoparathyroidism and dessicated thyroid for the hypothyroidism. Insulin takes care of my diabetes. My PKD is uncurable, so all I can do is to try and keep it from getting worse.

Yep. Told my doctor. They checked blood work for blood sugar issues and hypothyroidism. Then they checked me for sleep apnea. Turns out I have really low testosterone, even for a 49 yo guy. I am taking a low dose of testosterone replacement therapy and feel much better.

The three pillars of health are sleep, diet and exercise. Improving on any/all of those help. Make a small improvement in any of them. Make it small so it is easy to maintain forever. Give it time. Feel good about it. Once it is habit, add another small improvement and repeat over and over. Over time you can change the course of your life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.