Agnostic.com

4 0

Could it only happen in the land of the deluded - USA?

Woman on cocaine kills drunk driver on meth in Vegas crash – media [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blame this on the "Drug War" begun by Richard Nixon, an extension of our failed alcohol prohibition expariment. How is that policy doing as we are still in the throws of its results. Countries corrupted by drug money. Mass fugitives from the drug gang's murders & extorsion at our southern border. Prisons filled with cannabis users who can't make bail. Habeous Corpus? Millions addicted to opioids due to our frivolous oversite of pharmaceuticals. How is that working for 'ya .....world? Portugal. Decriminalized & zero over dose deaths.

Portugal dose have a very good drug program, when at one time it was not

RUSSIA TODAY is a Putin propaganda outlet.

RT merely republishes what someone else published. The report could equally come from CNN

The story is reported all over the world, in the Independent in the UK for example
[independent.co.uk]

@LenHazell53 thanks Len. I couldn't be bothered or not as generous hearted as you? . . . 🙏

@LenHazell53 Sad news yesterday with the death of ERII.
The Australian Parliament has used it as excuse for a 2 week holiday.

@FrayedBear I'm a republican, a real one not what the US call republicans, so yes sad that a 90+ years old biddy died, but no big deal to me.
Has screwed up all the tele programming though, which is a bit annoying. How many times can they tell us she's dead and her jug lug son and his horse face wife are now the boss of us all.

@LenHazell53 I objected to many of their privileges. On balance however I suspect that monetarily their civil list payment was balanced by the country's benefit from tourists visiting to see them in their guilded cages.
@Puff has just started an interesting post "UK News
Liz Truss, don't like her already.
" to which I've just responded "the news of ERII's death unfortunately resulted in this news of the bailout being relegated to the newspaper's remote pages. It would not surprise me to find that either the tories had ERII assasinated or ERII took a powder in desperation having met her new PM.!" Bailout the huge package to supposedly alleviate the crisis created by the west stupid sanctions against Russia for a situation that USA created & they foolishly are supporting.

Here in Australia the monarchy, like religion, is a sideshow to participate in if you wish. Last night some of the FNP's spoke very highly of ERII recognising them as human beings when they travelled to London to meet her. Many FNP's are rabid in their opinion of the monarchy. They are equally rabid when their belief in Jesus is challenged!

They deserve each other.

Seemingly!

Meth and Coke are stimulants not intoxicants. You don't think people get fucked up and drive anywhere except the United States? You know they do, you just hate America. You secretly love this story. You fucking love it!

Stimulents that make people think that their abilities are better than what they are & that intoxicants they have also taken are not effecting them to the extent that they are.

Seriously Joe - if if I didn't think it likely elsewhere why would I end with a ?
Sadly we have had a number of sick incidents recently. One coming to light only a few hours ago of a young pregnant woman having her leg broken by a hit & run driver several days ago. In a suburb of Sydney a young man has been held in custody for killing his 2 mates through dangerous driving. Several hundred of their school colleagues have built a memorial of flowers at the scene.

I myself 20 years ago was left for dead by a hit & run motorist on a 50 metre long cul de sac.

Much of Australian society is influenced by American culture & evangelism.

@FrayedBear The young pregnant woman was attacked, robbed and badly beaten by a 15 year old teen girl, while she walked her kids in a stroller. This happened in Perth. Don't blame America for all of Australia's problems. This girl is being charged with simple robbery. In US that would be aggravated assault, strong armed robbery. She'd be in a juvenile detention center til she was 21. This one may get jail time because international publicity but otherwise she'd get probation in Australia [agnostic.com]

@barjoe this was another getting out of her car Joe.[msn.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.