Agnostic.com

13 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So many questions...so many bad jokes competing in my brain...stuck, seized....arrrggghhhh!!!

How big was that...I mean the gun?

Desperate for a good bang?
Sorry crude, but what else is there to say?

My favorite was the Windex bottle in someone's anus, and trip to the Emergency Room. My friend, who was a resident at that hospital, said the staff started calling it a "Windexomy."

Many people panic over "lost" toys, they usually come out by themselves, with a normal BM. An enema might help, too, but usually not necessary.

My childhood neighbors simply nailed their enema bag to the dining room wall for tea refills.

The article said the gun was loaded. Loaded, the gun weighs 13.4 oz., apparently. She's lucky the loaded gun didn't fall out. That chamber was only rated for 14.2 oz. max, and loaded, the gun must have been at least 3 oz. heavier.

Whoa! ..... Yikes was taken....lol.

After hearing about Bill Cosby she was just being extra cautious in case of sexual assault.

ROTFLMAO

That isn't far from where I live.

Yikes

I worked in an ER the first year of my career. Not full time, but a shift or two a week. Just in that time, I became amazed at the vast variety of things removed from orifices.

Holy shit!

LAUGHING, have to admit 30 years ago or so, I masturbated a young lady to a climax with a chrome plated . 357 magnum...Proven unloaded before we started, and she later took and reinserted it inside her..was goose pimply to watch...

did you empty a load? don't answer that lol.

@LeighShelton EVENTUALLY...was loaded for bare...

Did you " upload " your " clip " to you tube ???

Now I understand why you must have really enjoyed your work as a sunday school teacher .

Now I understand why you must have really enjoyed your work as a sunday school teacher .

...was she wearing her ‘Make America Great Again’ cap, too 😉

Varn Level 8 Apr 28, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.