Agnostic.com

6 2

Did anyone catch yesterday's scary news? With so many things happenning in trump's world one item was buried. trump tried to create a secret spy network to infiltrate countries like North Korea and Iran. It was proposed from Eric_____of former Blackwater infamy who happens to be the brother of Betsy Devos. He would report directly to Trumpand would circumvent the CIA. What do you think of that?

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it's more to spy on our own citizens than any foreign power. Yes I did catch it. It was only a matter of time.

orion Level 5 Dec 8, 2017

Let's face it we have an idiot for a president. He has no idea what diplomacy is (state dept. a mess) and I am not sure he knows what all the dept. are! Between his cabinet which opposes the dept. they head and the unfilled positions in the government nothing good is being done. The damage he is doing will take years to repair and his base loves him!.Let's start the correction in 2018 vote

Sad to say but I think he knows exactly what he is doing and that is exactly what scares me.

No, I caught it. And he's using the brother of Besty DeVos, the most inept, unqualified, bible agendum Sec of Education to do it. Add to this revelation today's news tRUMPy declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, I truly believe he's trying to bring about WWIII and his Christian base will cheer wildly waiting for Jesus to rapture them up to heaven. Meanwhile, he's ensconced in a gold plated mountain.

Lindsay Graham said that the other day....

Also , they are starting to recommend that service family members start prepping to leave Korea...

really that I did not hear about

Trump is an idiot. We already have two special forces divisions in our military. They're called the Navy Seals and the Army Rangers. And they already report to the POTUS.

He wants to be a dictator and screw Congress telling him what to do. Afraid his enemies will undermine him

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.