Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK CNN panelist says it would be “in the spirit of forgiving and giving” for Joe Biden to invite Donald Trump to Queen Elizabeth II's funeral | Media Matters for America

This is how bad CNN had gotten. Worse than FoxNews at this point. Suggesting Biden "invite" Donald Fuckity-Fuck Trump to attend QEII's funeral. Shit stain Jake Tapper was the biggest prisoner of them all. Let's allow the biggest security threat in our nation, a man who illegally stole nuclear secrets, probably UK secrets as well. What in the name of fuck?

barjoe 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will be interesting to see all the foreign grifters who rock up for all the pomp and ceremony. Should only be heads of state, Commonwealth countries first in line. The rest, hopefully, will be told to go home.

PS Just prior to the Brexit vote Obama as POTUS said if Brexit happened, the UK will go to the back of the line re trade deals (a great example of foreign interference in elections). Hopefully back of the funeral line for the has been. If the Clintons/ Obama's/ Bush's do rock up at the funeral, you watch them fawn over all the pomp and media ignore the actual POTUS.

puff Level 8 Sep 10, 2022

Obama was right. Giving his opinion on Brexit is hardly interfering in a foreign election. GBP=$1.15US. Brits loved Obama, they hated Trump.

@barjoe Well I was around expat Brits when he made that declaration, with it even definitely swinging one friends vote. He saw it, as I did, as a threat ie do as we say or get to the back of the line......and it got his back up. Obama helped Brexit get over the line with his comment. Why say anything? None of his business.
It was a great time for MSM who totally misread things with Brexit and the 2016 US election when Hillary was a shoe in according to them.

This sort of false middle ground has been promoted by the mainstream media for decades. It's one of the major drivers in driving the center ever further right. As long as Trump hasn't accepted the results of the election, Biden nor the Dems don't owe him the slightest courtesy.

Exactly.

I hope someone invites trump to his own funeral. Sooner than later.

I found it interesting in one of the news briefs on the day she died, I think on ABC, they showed clips of her meeting with various American presidents, starting with Reagan and ending with Obama, completely ignoring Trump's visit! Had me laughing! Later programs showed her with Ugly though. I feel that if the Royal Family wants him there, they will send him an invitation. Just like Simone Cowell said when Jimmy Kimmel asked him if he would be going to the funeral. 🙂

Biden has no power to invite anybody to a UK state function.

@Petter They were talking about having Trump join Biden on Airforce One along with other three living US presidents. At Joe Biden's invite. CNN has no power to make the president do that. He should invite Carter, Bush, Obama and specifically EXCLUDE Trump. In the spirit of not forgiving and not giving Donald Trump Jack Shit.

@barjoe It would be a security risk to have 45 on AF1

@rainmanjr But it would make Jake Tapper very happy/

@rainmanjr .... and charge them with opening a door in mid flight to generously give 45 a free "flying lesson".

Since when have the Republicans ever displayed "a spirit of forgiving and forgetting?"
That has to be the stupidest thing Trapper has ever said.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.