Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Alleged mastermind behind 9/11 attack awaits trial after two decades

First, I think they mean, "Cheney, the Mastermind behind 9/11...." but I digress on that point... šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

This is absolutely DISGUSTING. And Biden better complete the campaign promise of closing down Gitmo.

There are 107 men still there that most likely had little to nothing at all, to do with 9/11.

This is something a terror organization would do. Yes, I'm saying, where Gitmo is concerned, the USA is committing war crimes. #sueme

SeaGreenEyez 9 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And who or what has it served to keep this open after so long. None of us should need reminding of the horrific things that happened there (usually in the name of religion Christianity vs, Moslem) which give the whole prison a black eye. The have it still remain open with prisoners makes a mockery of the law. This prison reminds me of Spandau prison. It was kept open even when down to one prisoner, Rudolf Hess. The Americans wanted it closed but the Russians kept it open. When Hess died it was finally closed. Do we have to wait for the last prisoner to die before we close Gitmo?

Cheney was definitely a key player, but Iā€™m not convinced he was the mastermind.

I would not rule out Poppy Bush as the mastermind behind 9/11 or the JFK assassination, either one.

@SeaGreenEyez Shrub is either the greatest case ever of plausible deniability (quite possible given Cheney's expertise in the subject), or someone worthy of our sympathy.

It was a Saudi backed attack..yet we still dance with them like they didn't cuck us hard..

According to the 9/11 Commission Report it was a Saudi backed attack. That report is the greatest conspiracy theory published in my lfetime.

Most definitely.

I concur.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.