Agnostic.com

2 1

Instead of biblical text being provided freely in every motel room, we provide curriculum for a doctor's degree of every kind, or simply free access to anything knowledge based..

And, it would most like have to be electronic and internet based so that it could link all knowledge, understanding, skills, crafts, trades and college certifications of every kind free to anyone and everyone.

Word 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dave Allen -- I am a Practicing Atheist

'I travel around the world. And no matter where I go, someone called Gideon leaves me these books to read.'

Sounds like a sifi series like Star Trek. You might be more successful convincing a politician to donate their entire stock portfolio to scientific research to actually save the planet.

Poly means many, ticks are blood sucking parasites. Politics, many blood sucking parasites and those involved need to be exterminated from their parasitic activities.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.