Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Protester Assaulted and Dragged From Crowd, Arrested for Heckling Prince Andrew

Brits are no better than the crowds at a MAGA Trump rally. It's okay for an heir to the throne to deal in trafficking and molesting underage females. No arrests for those who physically assaulted this peaceful protester, while shouting "God Save the King". The "heckler" gets dragged from the crowd by police and is arrested. I guess freedom of speech and the right to assembly is not the same in UK. A young women was also arrested for "lese majeste" because she was carrying a protest sign.

barjoe 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At a funeral procession. Very classy. They should have beaten them to death.

WTF? Somebody should beat Prince Andrew to death, he's the one who trafficked in underage women who were forced into prostitution, so rich is fuckers like him could rape and molest them. That is what is "very classy". God didn't save QEII and won't save Charles for those Church of England motherfuckers screaming "God Save The King". It wasn't a funeral procession either btw, the funeral isn't until Monday but it wouldn't matter. It is always the time and everywhere is the place. Fuck the Monarchy and fuck those nasty Anglican Adherents.

I know nothing of UK law and all I see here is police and a woman who apparently is a protester. Arrested or told to move on? IDK. I don't understand the bullshit. As far as I know there is nothing on the books that says the monarchy has to end with Elizabeth but many are working in that direction. Especially in Australia, I hear.

No the monarchy doesn't have to end with Elizabeth, but if someone thinks it should, they need to be allowed to say so. If you saw the clip, all that was missing is the Nazi salute.

The "monarchy" SHOULD be abolished. It's ridiculous. But I don't see how heckling Andrew accomplishes anything.
Oh well, have at it.

In the US Constitution: Freedom of assembly and free expression thereof. It doesn't have to accomplish anything.

@barjoe Of course. They're making their point, which is in and of itself an accomplshment of sorts. So I stand corrected. I'm not there, so if they get something out of it, bully for them!

I'm surprised they would let Andrew partake. His Mother, so can go to funeral but all this other ceremony......his older brother should have said "No!"
Good on the young fella. May it continue until Andrew gets the message he is not welcome. Should have done it more British though, subtle like. Just stand on the side of the road, sneer, lean in and whisper to randy Andy "You dirty fucker" as he walks past.

puff Level 8 Sep 12, 2022

The young man said "Andrew! You sick old man!" For that he got beat up whilst the crowd yelled " God save the King" For the scumbag who assaulted him, right in front of the cops? Not even a talking to. The victim was arrested for his free expression. A young women was also arrested for carrying a sign.

I heard that Andrew is getting her corgis. The will said " To my eldest son I leave my throne, to my younger son my dogs."

@MyTVC15 Andrew was always Mommy's boy.

Not just partake, he can also wear his military uniform. They made an exception - nin serving royals aren't supposed to wear their military attire and he was laid off from duties. Harry still isn't allowed to wear his though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.