Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Trump’s Not Even Pretending to Hide His Support for QAnon Any More

Is this the depth of his desperation talking or what?
I long ago stopped trying to understand Trump's motives -- assuming there ever was any sense.
But this is beyond the pale -- even for him.😋

Unless I'm being punked somehow I guess.

RichCC 8 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He has become a victim of his own outrage and insanity. Every day he sinks further and, unfortunately, take others with him.

The “Storm is Coming” sounds very much like the “Jesus is (Second) Coming” nonsense of the Christian Right.

The storm is a qanon fantasy that the military will execute all of the people that they demonize. They think trump will be the leader of this mass tribunal. He is riling up his most dangerous followers.

They’re only afraid that he’ll tell you what they’ve been doing.

That Trump appears incapable of forging alliances outside of his increasingly shrinking base is a good sign. Still, it's a bitterly divided country with no end in sight.

The Justice Department had better nail him while they can. Aligning himself with the most violent radical righties is the only way out for him at this point.

I think he’s unelectable.

I agree. He's damaged goods on several levels at this point.

I do hope he manages to take a bunch of the Republican party with him though. I'm torn whether to root for him going into the midterms or root for his demise socially.

I hope so.

@RichCC I would hope he’s their nominee except that I think it’s mandatory to indict him.

@rainmanjr
I can't believe there's talk of delaying indictments until after the November elections (I presume to avoid harming Republican chances?).

A lot of our society seems about as delusional as he is.

@RichCC Elections tell politicians useful things so being as free of 45, as possible, is beneficial. After the election is fine but I think it’s closer than that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.