Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK Feds Charge Woman Who Threatened the Judge in Mar-a-Lago Records Case

The Justice Department pressed charges against a Texas woman accused of issuing death threats against a federal judge who is presiding over the independent review of the government documents the FBI seized at former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, some of which contained the highest classification markings.

Federal authorities said earlier this month that Tiffani Shea Gish left three threatening voicemails for Florida Judge Aileen Cannon. In one voicemail, she said to the judge, "I'm also Trump's hitman, so consider it a bullet to your head from Donald Trump himself."

In another voicemail, she said, "you're full of shit, and I'm going to fucking have you shot myself, I've already ordered snipers and a bomb to your fucking house."

In these voicemail messages, Gish referred to herself as "Evelyn Salt" and said she was in "charge of nuclear for the United States Government." ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well this might explain Judge Cannon's crazy ruling. Perhaps she was too fearful not to do what Trump asked. More than likely Judge Cannon made her decision based on loyalty to Trump though.

Wow! Insanity is common among cult members!

She's probably hoping for a pardon since Trump will be reinstated any day now. Lol

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 13, 2022

In her dreams, and only in her dreams!

What a fanatic.

Betty Level 8 Sep 13, 2022

Welcome to the lethal tribalism that infects much of the American psyche.

Clearly, the bitch is crazy and needs to put in a mental facility. ASAP

Fanatical nut case.

And, she probably figured she did nothing wrong. Hopefully jail time for a felony.

She’s more deranged than Trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.