Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK QAnon-Addled Dad Killed by Cops After Shooting Wife, Daughter: ‘This Is Out of Control’ – Rolling Stone

This sick bastard was one of many. He even shot his dog. Qanon followers are dangerous. Meanwhile Trump posts on Truth Social WWG1WGA and now sports a "Q" lapel pin.

barjoe 9 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The United States needs to put more resources into mental illnesses. I'd bet that a large percentage of Trump supporters and Trump himself suffer from severe mental illness

Unity Level 7 Sep 14, 2022

But would they actually seek help? I sincerely doubt it, since they believe they are right and the world is out to get them!

@Barnie2years Sadly many of them will not seek help. πŸ˜”

This is getting out of hand with this Q stuff. This is not the first death and won’t be the last!

I'm not sure it makes people crazy as much as the fact that crazy people are attracted to it.

Yep they are all crazy to start with.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.