Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Salutes at Doug Mastriano's Rally - YouTube

I've been watching the new PBS short series "The US and The Holocaust". It is excellent and important to watch. Anytime I watch footage of the holocaust it brings year to my eyes. Ken Burns' message is that it can happen here. Then, I saw this. ↓↓↓

barjoe 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It not only can, it is well on its way to happening. This election in November and again in 2024 may be the deciding factors in if we can overcome the fascist winning. Even now, the polls show very close races in PA for governor and Senate.

Dougy can kiss my ass. He can kiss it twice if he wins.

Absolutely sickening, reprehensible, that our state should have even one citizen like this.

There's a hell of a lot more than one. KKK chapters all over the commonwealth. There's an annual cross burning in Quarryville.

@barjoe My son lives up near Wilkes Barre. I know there are plenty up there!

@Organist1 my dad’s family is up that way. They are all diehard Trumplicans.

@Barnie2years Oh, so sorry! That must be really tough at holiday times. My son has to be there for his job and college courses. He hates it, especially since he's gay.

@Organist1 we don’t get together often. In fact, I haven’t seen them since way before the COVID started. We do occasionally talk on the phone, just don’t get into politics or religion.

@Barnie2years So many families have been torn apart by Trump. The soon he's cooling his heels in solitary in a super max prison, the better. That's my fantasy, anyhow, and not likely to happen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.