Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Fmr US Attorney: 'Prospect of a Second Trump Administration Frightens Me'

A former US Attorney said the thought of former President Donald Trump being re-elected "frightens me."

Trump has teased a 2024 run but appears to be holding his announcement until after the midterms in November. Meanwhile, he continues to repeat disproven claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

On NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday, former US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman said Trump's potential second term would be "dangerous."

"I shudder to think about it. The prospect of a second Trump administration frightens me," Berman said. "All of the dangerous and outrageous things he did as president will be repeated if there's a second administration, except this time, he's going to be more successful in doing that." ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The prospect of the Democraps remaining in power is what frightens me.

The Constitution is absolutely clear, and yet here we are, more than 18 months after a violent attempted coup, and Trump hasn't had a single inconvenience, much less the CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRED action of being forbidden from seeking public office. The US is as spineless as Russia.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.