Agnostic.com

3 5

A Seattle Times journalist exposes the truth behind the decision for the ‘praying’ coach in a Bremerton Washington HS. It is a real shocker and exposes why so many are against SCOTUS. In response to Justice Roberts complaining about the public questioning the legitimacy of the court a quote from Justice Elena Kagan followed: ”I think judges undermine their legitimacy when they don’t act so much like courts.” And when they don’t do things that are recognizably law, and when they instead stray into places where it looks like they’re an extension of the political process, or when they’re imposing their own preferences.” I photographed the article in case someone can’t get it.[replica.seattletimes.com]

JackPedigo 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The bottom line is the court of public opinion has taken hold of republican appointed Supreme Court justices.
That coach joe appears to be thumbing his nose at the school district and the players he is suppose to be coaching is a real example of how fake religious zeal is so dangerous to democracy.

He was assistant coach and, now it seems, all he was interested in was pushing his conservative agenda. Obviously the team has continued to win without his 'services.'

SCROTUS fucked that simply for political reasons.

But now it is coming to bite them. Roberts is conservative but not the rabid bit as the newcomers. Maybe he is, rightfully so, becoming concerned about the image of the court.

@JackPedigo When he actions show he is concerned then I'll be happy. Words these days are cheap and mostly dangerous when coming from the right.

Coach Karen played the victim, now that's he's no longer the center of attention he's lost interest.

He's gained notoriety and is milking it. He is also showing his true colors.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.