Agnostic.com

5 0

What do you think about Vadim Zeland ?

What do you think about Vadim Zeland and his theory (transurfing) ?

mustafakadhim 3 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doesn’t everyone want to know the mysteries of this life? He’s at least doing something instead Of sitting around and just accepting the way things seem to be. I think this is fascinating and I’m super grateful to have come across his method. Makes total sense and I plan to give it a really good go! I’m thankful for people like Vadim, who actually put some effort into figuring things out and then share it with others. I’m now curious about him as a person. He definitely isn’t the norm and that is wonderful.

Level 1 May 27, 2020

Why do people believe in such nonsense?

@mustafakadhim It was both.

OK, I have never heard of him or transurfing before. But thanks to your post am now listening to the e-book. Thanks for the heads up, well written.

I think it’s not really a “theory.” It’s not peer-reviewed. But in a way it’s a different way to conceive of mindfulness. I know that his system works for some people. I prefer Alan Watts’ holistic, artful approach.

Well first of all he is really good looking. I don't understand a lot of What he talks about but I know that just because I don't know or don't unserstand something doesntcmean it has no validity. But your question makes me want to understand his theories, whether I believe or don't believe. And for that I thank you

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.