Agnostic.com

4 13

LINK UMass football team schedules 'Pride Day' for game against Liberty U.

On Saturday, October 8, the University of Massachusetts football team will host Liberty University. The game would likely have flown under the radar of most college football fans… if not for the fact that UMass announced over the weekend that the Liberty game will coincide with “Pride Day.” ...

...UMass doesn’t have a particularly good football team, but they apparently drafted the finest trolls in the country.

Liberty, of course, has long been one of the most homophobic Christian schools in the country. Campus Pride ranks it among the “Absolute Worst Campuses for LGBTQ Youth,” a fair assessment given that the school will expel anyone in a same-sex relationship. It’s also the former home of Jerry Falwell, Jr. who allegedly enjoyed watching another man have sex with his wife, but whose sex life received a pass until his antics finally caught up with him.

snytiger6 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Won't exposing the Liberty team to gay pride cause all of the team to be gay by nightfall?

LoL. That's all those homophobic losers will have to talk about for the time being. Someone should also make a sizable donation to Planned Parenthood in Jerry Fallwell's name/honor while they are at it. To be presented/announced during the special gay and abortion halftime show...

I dunno, all that hugging between the male Liberty players looks kind of homoerotic to me.....

Do you think Liberty will FORFEIT rather than show up and play?

I'll take "Yes" for $500. Alex....

@tommcgiverin ding ding... We have a winner 😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.