Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Tucker Carlson Tonight 9/22/22 - YouTube

Tucker Carlson is a blatant Russian propagandist for Putin. This could've been written by Putin. Doug McGregor is a liar and a traitor. Tucker Carlson is just a fascist and a blatant liar. He aligns with fascists like Jair Bolsonaro and Viktor Orban. He blatantly says in this clip that Ukraine is threatening to use Nuclear weapons against Russia and the peaceful Russian people are prepared to depends against that. This is a frightening clip that millions of MAGAts believe every word of. If you watched the first episode of US and The Holocaust, this mindset was prevalent in pre WWII USA. Tucker Carlson and Doug McGregor would have both been fervent supporters of Hitler. In fact they still are. Ukraine is not trying to push the world into nuclear war. Putin is.

barjoe 9 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuckin’ clown has a bigger mouth than a cows twat.

I can’t watch Tucker Carlson without feeling nauseous! Fox keeps a retinue of people with degrees of some kind willing to come in a moments notice and counter anything. No matter how many hundred or thousands of experts hold a certain position on whatever the Far Right doesn’t like (climate, medicine, economics, war, diplomacy), Fox can find one person with an opposing view to trot out and present as the only voice worth listening to. And with so many people under the mind control of the FOX empire, they believe without question this one lone voice. We are a sad species.

I've never been able to watch Tucker Carlson for more than a few minutes. What do you think his motives are, Joe? Are they fattening his bank account? Does he want to run for office? One thing I DO know...he's a smarmy, smug and self-satisfied PRIG.

I think he's a paid Russian agent. Same thing with Doug McGregor.

@barjoe Could be....could very well be. Thanks, Joe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.