Agnostic.com

5 8

Baffling high technology from the 60s

TheoryNumber3 8 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reflecting on the baffling high technology from the 60s is such a delightful and intriguing journey. The innovations of that era often seem like a mix of whimsy and foresight, capturing the spirit of a time when technology was taking its first steps towards the future. It's both amusing and enlightening to witness the creative solutions that were crafted with the tools and knowledge available back then.
For those who share a fascination with the evolution of technology and its charming quirks, [multitechverse.com] offers a captivating platform. There, you can immerse yourself in a community of fellow enthusiasts who exchange stories, insights, and discussions spanning across various eras of technology.

Funny! Though in the end I'm not sure they actually understood you have to use the hand held receiver off the cradle while dialing.

Next try and get them to use a B&W TV set that does not need a remote control

I was the remote control in our house, and, as they say, I had to trudge through 10' of shag carpeting to get there.

It's sad that one can make fun of people so easily. Didn't those kids ever watch any old movies? Ever?

Now try to imagine our scientists trying to comprehend technology 1000 years ahead of us. Transparent aluminum indeed...

Teenagers watching old movies? Change the channel ! Hoobestank is on TV

Aw, poor guys! So satisfying to watch, though!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.