Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This was actually the same bull💩 Hitler used at the beginning of his stormtroopers taking over countries surrounding Germany. He was protecting German emigre’s who wished to be reunited with the Fatherland. Just typical tyrant stuff throughout history.

I know this is difficult to grasp for some, but Russians prefer to live in Russia. And no, his statement is twaddle, pure propaganda. Pretending he is upholding international law when the US routinely flouts it in the same way is a joke. Which most of the world and even NATO members are questioning.

Russians want to live in Russia? They can leave Ukraine and go back to Russia. They can also leave the United States to as far as I'm concerned.

@barjoe All nationalities militaries should go home, that would be nice

@puff They're not talking about Russian soldiers, talking about Putin having sham referendum and claiming that because there are ethnic Russians in Ukraine, that give Russia the right to annex much of Ukraine like they did in Crimea. So it's not about Russians returning to Russia, they want to turn Ukraine into Russia by conquest. It isn't going to happen without a fight. So do you blame the people defending themselves? I blame the aggressors.

Hmmm. Much of the southern United States almost has a majority Mexican population. Should we let Mexico annex those territories?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.