Agnostic.com

6 1

All could have avoided, but instead the US and Zellensky refused to honor the Minsk Agreement they signed with Russia. Could have even been avoided after the war started if they had negotiated with Russia in good faith. Basically like his two predecessors before him, Biden wildly underestimated Putin and essentially insisted Putin take this course. On the plus side, despite the Trumpian screams of fake elections, it's safe to say that the vast majority of the people in these regions are happy to be part of Russia again, they never wanted to be part of Ukraine in the first place. Russia to formally annex four more areas of Ukraine:

[bbc.com]

Druvius 8 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Negotiated...with good faith" .........oh, like, I dunno, trying to negotiate with Hitler or Mussolini, et al?
Pointless AND stupid..........

i would call this wishful thinking designed to support a bent perspective, but there is no thinking involved.

Your beard is depriving your brain of oxygen. In other words, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Voting with a gun pointed at you by a soldier who is going to mark your ballot from your verbal response is not a free and fair election!

History is hard.

Answer a question for me that I've asked before. Why are you so Pro-Russian? Don't deny it. You supported the invasion of Crimea and Donbas region and you actually believe the referendum was legit. I don't get how you can support Vladimir Putin. President Biden took a courageous stand to back President Zalensky and to restore NATO which Donald Fuckity-Fuck Trump attempted to destroy at Putin's orders. "President" Petro Poroshenko, who signed Minsk, was also a traitor and a puppet of the Russian Federation.

I'm not the one who believes the Cold war twaddle flowing from Biden and the MSM. That doesn't make me pro Russian, the world isn't black and white. It's not an either or situation. The borders of Ukraine were drawn up by NATO for America's imperial benefit without regard for what the people living there wanted. like the Picot-Sykes madness a hundred years earlier, the lines drawn on the map did not somehow magically create reality on the ground. All they created was endless war.

@Druvius The Cold War was effectively over, if it weren't for Putin. MSM? That a right wing talking point, Trump's enemy of the people. If you want to go back 100 years? How about Russia? After WWII Eastern Europe and half of a Germany were justifiably part of the Soviet block. That wasn't enough for them. Invaded Hungary, Czechoslovakia and the Baltic deportations. If you are going to bring up Picot-Sykes, i can go back 65 years as well. Poor misunderstood Russia. It's all Biden's fault. USA is far from blameless in world history but more recently it's Russia.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.