Agnostic.com

5 6

[flip.it]
How concerned should we be about these christian nationalists?

Redheadedgammy 9 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We should be extremely concerned that such mental defectives hold such sway over the mentally incompetent people that infest the country. They are good at rhetoric in the same way as Adolph Hitler.

They are a disease that’s been around for 2000 years. When they gain unbridled power, they then make the Taliban look like amateurs. Just look at the history of Christianity and what they did in the name of their god

I ignore the noisiest CNs.

VERY concened! Because they're convinced that their GAWD is on their side ... and that's terribly dangerous! We must bring the issue of church/state into the public forum!

I agree. I think the more their crazy is exposed the more people will be put off from them!

Doesn't Dobbs answer that question? How about Citizens United or gutting the Civil Rights Act?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688898
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.